The Manitoba Funeral Service Association is a non-profit association which services Funeral Directors and funeral homes across the Province of Manitoba. The Manitoba Funeral Service Association is dedicated to the advancement of funeral service through support to the public, as well as to our individual members.
The Manitoba Funeral Association Executive is assembled by elected and volunteer Funeral Directors who serve and support our members by providing services, promotional materials and educational opportunities.
Service Corp. International (Canada) ULC
An opportunity exists for a full-time Licensed Funeral Director & Embalmer at Brown Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Kenora, ON. This position shall report to the Location Manager, Cory Jinkerson. The successful candidate shall have the following qualifications:
- Valid Ontario Funeral Director/Embalmer License; with minimum two year experience preferred;
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent customer service and commitment to professionalism;
- Candidate must be a proven team player and contribute positively to the work environment;
- Must be detail oriented and able to meet all deadlines efficiently;
- Be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Be competent in all aspects of funeral arranging, i.e.: cultural, ethnic and religious.
- Commitment to supporting company objectives and policies; and
- Strong commitment to community involvement and building the business
Interested applicants should forward their resume and cover letter to:
Market Director – Maritimes Territory